2020 Stihl MS 362 R C-M Chainsaw
2020 Stihl® Professional Saws MS 362 R C-M
With low-emission, fuel-efficient engine technology, the STIHL MS 362 R C-M professional chainsaw is engineered to save you time and money. Use up to 20% less fuel compared to previous models, and with the new pre-separation air filtration system, you’ll have fewer filter changes and longer run times. The advanced anti-vibration system allows you to keep working comfortably for longer periods of use during most applications, including logging, thinning, arborwork and large woodcutting jobs. All this, plus 70 percent lower emissions compared to previous models, makes the MS 362 R C-M an ideal choice for professionals and serious users.
As part of a new platform design concept, the MS 362 R C-M allows for quicker, more streamlined serviceability from your local STIHL Dealer.
Features may include:
Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature
- The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
Adjustable Automatic Oiler
- The Adjustable Automatic Oiler allows the user to adjust the lubricant of the guide bar and saw chain for different bar lengths and cutting conditions.
- STIHL has developed a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- The ElastoStart™ starter handle is an exclusive feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.
- This product features M-Tronic™ (M) - a new generation of Intelligent Engine Management that eliminates the low and high speed carburetor adjustment screws, compensates for dirty air filter and changes in elevation and fuel quality for optimum engine power at all times.
IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor
- The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor is designed to automatically adjust the air/fuel ratio when the air filter becomes restricted or partially clogged and maintains the engine’s correct RPM. IntelliCarb™ uses air from the clean side of the air filter to control the diaphragm and flow of fuel. As the air filter becomes dirty and less air is available for the carburetor, the IntelliCarb™ system adjusts the fuel flow to compensate for the decrease in air flow. This is in contrast to typical carburetors that utilize this air from the “dirty” side of the air box.
Side-Access Chain Tensioner
- The side-access chain tensioner makes it much more convenient for the user to adjust the saw chain with a bar wrench as opposed to the typical location of the guide bar adjustment screw.
Wrap Handle (R)
- Saw can be used in multiple positions for felling or limbing with hands in the proper positions.