2020 Stihl FS 91 Trimmer
2020 Stihl® Professional Trimmers FS 91
If you’re a landscaping professional who uses their trimmer for mowing applications, grab the powerful STIHL FS 91 trimmer. Its bike-handle design adds greater comfort and leverage, thanks to its redesigned rubberized grips. The trimmer also features one touch stop and a simplified starting procedure enabled by the semi-automatic choke lever. Its low-emission engine is paired with a larger fuel tank, delivering 30% longer run times when compared to the FS 90. The engine also includes improved air filtration and STIHL exclusive IntelliCarb™ technology for maximum RPM. And when the terrain gets tough, this trimmer’s solid steel drive shaft accepts a wide range of heavy-duty cutting heads, including metal blades, for maximum versatility.
Features may include:
Simplified Starting Procedure
- To get started, simply pump the fuel primer, set the choke and pull the starter cord. The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor
- The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor measures the air pressure on the clean side of the air filter and adjusts the metering diaphragm in the carburetor. This keeps the RPM at a consistent level, even when the air filter begins to clog.
Loop Handle (R)
- Loop handle grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for trimming between bushes and shrubs and other areas where space is limited.
- STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
Built in the USA
- Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature
- The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
Shoulder Strap / Carrying System
- Using a shoulder strap or carrying system helps distribute the weight of the equipment for increased operator comfort and improved maneuverability.
- When used in conjunction with a harness, the bike handle allows the machine to be easily guided, enabling a smooth horizontal mowing action to cover large areas quickly and efficiently. With soft grips for increased comfort, the bike handle provides greater control and helps reduce operator fatigue.
Multi-Function Control Handle
- Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
Tool-Free Handle Adjustment
- The central wing nut enables easy adjustment without the use of tools. For transportation and space-saving storage, the handle can be rotated 90°.
Cutting Heads & Blades Selection Chart
- Need help selecting a cutting head or blade for your STIHL trimmer or brushcutter?
Purge Pump Primer
- By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.