2020 Stihl FS 56 C-E
2020 Stihl® Homeowner Trimmers FS 56 C-E
Get a handle on large or difficult trim areas with the FS 56 C-E trimmer. This STIHL trimmer features a straight shaft and ergonomically designed bike-style handles for greater comfort when trimming over large terrain – and for extended periods of time. It also features a low exhaust emission, fuel-efficient engine, so you have fewer refuels and fewer exhaust fumes cramping your style. This trimmer also includes Easy2Start™ technology, making starting nearly effortless.
Features may include:
Convenient throttle/start/run/stop controls built into the handle for easy operation.STIHL Easy2Start™
- The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products easier. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products.
Shoulder Strap / Carrying System
- Using a shoulder strap or carrying system helps distribute the weight of the equipment for increased operator comfort and improved maneuverability.
Simplified Starting Procedure
- To get started, simply pump the fuel primer, set the choke and pull the starter cord. The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
Fully Lined Drive Shaft
- Provides smooth operation and less vibration.
High Tech Polymer Housing
- Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant.
Protected Choke Lever/Knob
Throttle Trigger Interlock
- Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
Air Filter Cover
- Easily removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
Protected or Enclosed Control Cables
- Eliminate dangling and loose wires.
Heavy-Duty Steel-On-Steel Clutch
- Centrifugal clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
Protected Spark Plug
- Protected yet easy to change.
Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler
- Has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
Upright Translucent Fuel Tank
- Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
- When used in conjunction with a harness, the bike handle allows the machine to be easily guided, enabling a smooth horizontal mowing action to cover large areas quickly and efficiently. With soft grips for increased comfort, the bike handle provides greater control and helps reduce operator fatigue.
Multi-Function Control Handle
- Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
Purge Pump Primer
- By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
Cutting Heads & Blades Selection Chart
- Need help selecting a cutting head or blade for your STIHL trimmer or brushcutter?