2020 Stihl FS 360 C-EM
2020 Stihl® Brushcutters & Clearing Saws FS 360 C-EM
STIHL brushcutters don’t follow the well-beaten path – they make their own with a big saw blade. The STIHL FS 360 C-EM brushcutter has a low-emission, fuel-efficient engine. It also features the STIHL M-Tronic™ engine management system, which adjusts the engine to compensate for changes in operating conditions, thus maintaining optimum engine performance. Ideal for cutting thickets and thinning wild growth, this brushcutter can take on heavy clearing jobs while remaining environmentally conscious. It also boasts a vertical pleated air filter for long service life. A great convenience feature is its easy-adjust handle bar which swivels for easy transport and storage. The STIHL FS 360 C-EM also features our Easy2Start™ system – making starts fast and easy – and a simplified starting procedure with semi-automatic choke lever and momentary stop switch which automatically returns to the start position so it’s always ready to get to work. This brushcutter even includes a four-point anti-vibration system and an extremely lightweight universal harness for optimal comfort.
Features may include:
Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature
- The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
- The STIHL Easy2Start™ system makes starting STIHL outdoor power tools almost effortless, eliminating the need for a strong pull of the starting cord. This advanced starting system is designed to make starting STIHL products easier. The specific system may vary by model, but in each case, a quick pull overcomes the engine’s compression to minimize the strength and effort required to start. Available on selected products
- Electronic ignition provides easier starting and smoother running
Shoulder Strap / Carrying System
- Using a shoulder strap or carrying system helps distribute the weight of the equipment for increased operator comfort and improved maneuverability.
Simplified Starting Procedure
- To get started, simply pump the fuel primer, set the choke and pull the starter cord. The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
Fully Lined Drive Shaft
- Provides smooth operation and less vibration.
High Tech Polymer Housing
- Housings are lightweight, withstand greater impact and are corrosion-resistant
Protected Choke Lever/Knob
Throttle Trigger Interlock
- Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated
Air Filter Cover
- Easily removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement
Protected or Enclosed Control Cables
- Eliminate dangling and loose wires
Heavy-Duty Steel-On-Steel Clutch
- Centrifugal clutch is designed to reduce slippage
Protected Spark Plug
- Protected yet easy to change.
Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler
- Has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks