2020 Stihl FS 111 RX
2020 Stihl® Professional Trimmers FS 111 RX
Trim circles around other professional trimmers with the STIHL FS 111 RX trimmer. It provides 30% longer run times than the FS 100 RX to help get to the job quicker. It also saves users time with a simplified three-step start procedure. Through its semi-automatic choke lever and one-touch stop, the FS 111 RX allows users to turn off the engine with the simple press of a button. Thanks to its high-powered and low exhaust emission engine, this straight, hollow steel shaft trimmer is dependable and practical. Additionally, its loop handle makes for excellent maneuverability around landscaping obstacles. The FS 111 RX is the perfect choice for professionals with demanding trimming needs.
Features may include:
Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature
- The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc. defines “low exhaust emissions” as being cleaner than EPA and/or CARB exhaust emission standards.
Simplified Starting Procedure
- To get started, simply pump the fuel primer, set the choke and pull the starter cord. The built-in stop switch allows the user to turn off the engine with a simple press of the button. When the engine is off, the throttle lock automatically returns to the “start” setting. Your power tool will be ready to be started when you’re ready to get back to work.
Throttle Trigger Interlock
- Must be depressed before the trigger can be activated.
Air Filter Cover
- Easily removed for fast and easy filter cleaning or replacement.
Protected or Enclosed Control Cables
- Eliminate dangling and loose wires.
Heavy-Duty Steel-On-Steel Clutch
- Centrifugal clutch is designed to reduce slippage.
Protected Spark Plug
- Protected yet easy to change.
Protected Spark Arrestor Muffler
- Has large baffles which reduce noise level and contains a screen designed to reduce the emission of sparks.
Upright Translucent Fuel Tank
- Allows operator to easily check fuel level before starting work. Upright position makes it easier to refill.
IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor
- The IntelliCarb™ Compensating Carburetor measures the air pressure on the clean side of the air filter and adjusts the metering diaphragm in the carburetor. This keeps the RPM at a consistent level, even when the air filter begins to clog.
Purge Pump Primer
- By pressing the bulb, this small fuel pump delivers fuel to the carburetor, reducing the number of starting pulls needed after an extended break between uses.
Loop Handle (R)
- Loop handle grass trimmers and brushcutters are ideal for trimming between bushes and shrubs and other areas where space is limited.
Multi-Function Control Handle
- Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- STIHL has a system for minimizing the vibration levels of handheld outdoor power equipment. The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
Cutting Heads & Blades Selection Chart
- Need help selecting a cutting head or blade for your STIHL trimmer or brushcutter?
Built in the USA
- Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.