2020 Stihl FC 91
2020 Stihl® Professional Edgers FC 91
Add a professionally landscaped look to sidewalks, walkways and driveways with the STIHL FC 91 edger. With its large 710 cc fuel tank and low-emission engine, this professional edger delivers 30% longer run times than the FC 90. It features a vertical pleated air filter for better filtration and STIHL-exclusive IntelliCarb™ technology for maximum RPMs when air filter begins to clog. It also features one touch stop and a simplified starting procedure enabled by the semi-automatic choke lever. It’s a must-have for high-volume landscaping professionals.
Features may include:
Adjustable Depth Wheel
- The feature allows the user to easily adjust the wheel to the desired cutting depth for creating precision cuts.
- With the Stop Switch, the equipment’s ignition is always ready for starting. Products with this feature shut off easily by pressing and holding down the switch. When the switch is released, it returns to the start position automatically, reducing the number of steps needed to start the product.
Open Guard Design
- The professional “open” guard design helps minimize clogging, allowing for more efficient cutting.
Built in the USA
- Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components
Reduced-Emission Engine Technology - Caring for Nature
- The STIHL Inc. “Caring for Nature” seal identifies its powered products that are more environmentally conscious, producing zero or low exhaust emissions. STIHL Inc.
- All STIHL edgers come equipped with a skid plate to protect the gearbox during use