2020 Stihl BR 430 Blower
2020 Stihl® Professional Blowers BR 430
When the job runs long, the STIHL BR 430 is right there with you. It has the features you need to get the job done with fewer refuels and less fatigue. Its pro-sized 57.5 oz. fuel tank goes even farther thanks to a fuel-efficient engine that produces cleaner emissions when compared to standard 2-stroke engines. In addition to its anti-vibration system and ElastoStart™ handle, the blower also features back padding, broad shoulder straps and soft rubber grip for enhanced comfort and support.
Features may include:
Built in the USA
- Indicates products that are built in the United States from domestic and foreign parts and components.
Purge Pump Primer
- The purge pump primer feature enables the user to prime the carburetor with fuel, enabling easier starting. The purge pump primer is designed in a way that the operator cannot flood the machine by priming the carburetor too many times. Flooding the engine is still possible if the choke is not removed after the engine fires.
Multi-Function Control Handle
- Having easy access to all of the controls on one comfortable handle makes it easy to complete tasks so the operator’s hand never has to leave the handle.
- The STIHL anti-vibration system helps reduce operator fatigue and provides a more comfortable working experience.
- The ElastoStart™ starter handle is an exclusive feature of STIHL. It is a starting grip with a built-in shock absorber that helps reduce the effort when pulling on the starter cord. The ElastoStart™ starter grip noticeably reduces the sudden peak forces (compression) normally felt during cranking. The forces which occur at the grip after the first compression stroke are smoothed out.